BLOGS WE LOVE
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1Fn2sFl
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1qVRWv5
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/11S0E8b
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A85b
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A853
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A7OD
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/11S0DRm
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A4T1
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A4SV
- lighening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A4SN
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370) was a scheduled international passenger flight that disappeared on 8 March 2014 en route from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport. See more..
The disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 sparks more questions than answers as 26 countries search for the plane more than a week and a half after its last signal faded away. If there was a catastrophe – a crash or a breakup in flight – where is the wreckage? Read more here..
Chin Chin is a fried snack popular in West Africa. It is a sweet, hard, donut-like baked or fried dough of wheat flour, and other customary baking items. Chin chin may also contain cowpiece. Many people also bake it with ground nutmeg for flavor. It is usually kneaded and cut into small squares of 1 square inch or so, about a quarter of an inch thick, before frying.
Here is a video on how to make a Nigerian Chin chin:
This product can be gotten from Shikenan African Shop – Everything African from Food to Fashion!
Every woman loves to have a number of shoes. Who doesn’t? This is really awesome! Show your girlish style!
Our new items are still on the go! Don’t be the last one to purchase! Check out new items from African Food to African Beauty now!
Our slash price of the week is Blue Desire Luxe Fashion Jewelry Set:
We are offering up to 58% discount on this beautiful jewelry set. From $59.99, it’s now only $25.00!!!
Products that are selling this week are:
Red Palm Oil (32 oz) – this contains an abundance of Vitamin A.
Why should you give red palm oil a try? Read here…
Gigy Lotion (130 mL) – we have an enormous collection of the best skin whitening products for all your skin lightening needs.
Featured products for this week:
Indomie is a brand of instant noodles produced by the world’s largest manufacturer. This pre-packed food comes in a variety of flavours.
The best collection of African Fashion products: Geles & Headties!!!
For photos and videos on how to wrap this awesome head ties, watch this!!!
All of these products can be gotten from Shikenan African Shop – Everything African from Food to Fashion.
Here’s a list of famous African people who have changed the world:
Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)
Nelson Mandela was an active member of the fight against apartheid in South Africa. His was imprisoned for over 27 years for trying to overthrow the apartheid regime. He was released in 1990 and became the first democratically elected President of South Africa in 1994. His magnaminous personality helped to heal the rift between the white and black populations. Awarded the Nobel Prize in 1993.
Haile Selassie (1892-1875)
Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930. Selassie became an inspirational figure in the movement for African independence for the way he resisted the Italian invasion of Ethiopia during the 1930s.
Desmond Tutu (1931-present)
South African Nobel peace prize winner 1984. Archbishop Desmond Tutu was a prominent figurehead in the campaign against apartheid. After the fall of apartheid, he took part in the truth and reconcilliation process to heal the wounds of apartheid. Desmond Tutu has became a leading global humanitarian and ambassador of goodwill.
Kofi Anan (1938-present)
Secretary General of The United Nations from 1997-2006 Born in Ghana, Kofi Annan served two terms and was widely admired for his calm and diplomatic skills.
Chinua Achebe (1930-2013)
Nigerian, novelist. He authored the best-selling 1958 classic,Things Fall Apart which has made him into one of the best selling African authors.
- Though garri is widely consumed in Nigeria, it is ranked second in consumption rate in the country.
- Garri typically comes in white or golden white color depending on the nature of the tuber from which it is processed. The yellow garri, on the other hand, is a derivative of the white one which is achieved by mixing palm oil during the frying stage.
- Machines are used in processing garri. There was a time, however, when the processing was done manually.
- Cassava is high in cyanide, so the fermentation process reduces that.
- Garri is judged by its taste and grain size. The sweeter types with finer grains are valued over sour, large-grained types. Garri Ijebu is made to have finer grains, and a pleasantly sour taste, making it a favorite across Nigeria.
- Garri can be served in different ways for different meals.
- ….read more here!
Here’s a video on how to prepare this type of staple food:
This product can be gotten from Shikenan African Shop, Everything African From Food to Fashion.