BLOGS WE LOVE
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1Fn2sFl
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1qVRWv5
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/11S0E8b
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A85b
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A853
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A7OD
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/11S0DRm
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A4T1
- lightening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A4SV
- lighening cream http://ift.tt/1y7A4SN
Tag Archives: nigerian proverb
African Proverb: A Frog Does Not Jump In The Daytime Without Reason. A quiet person doesn’t talk much unless something is really wrong. When a thing that doesn’t normally happen happens, there must be a reason for that.
African Proverb: It takes a village to raise a child. It’s not easy for a person to raise a child alone. But with the help of others like family and friends, a child can be easily taught.
You Cannot Ask A Toad To Give You A Chair When You See Itself Squatting. You can’t ask someone fr something you obviously know the person doesn’t have. It’s like asking a blind man to give you the magazine he’s … Continue reading
African Proverb: A Man Does Not Go To Sleep When His House Is On Fire This literally speaks for itself. When a man knows there’s problems or trouble in his house, he wouldn’t just sit down and watch his house … Continue reading
African Proverb: The nodding of a lizard does not mean all is well. Just because you see someone smiling does not mean that person is happy. Don’t judge situations merely by what you see. Go deep down and make sure … Continue reading
African Proverb: There is no smoke without fire. Simply put, there must be a reason for every thing you experience or see.
African Proverb: The snail crawls slowly but at the end it reaches it’s destination. You might ask yourself “when will this journey end?”. No matter how long the journey looks, you’ll get to the end eventually. Don’t give up, … Continue reading